Unsure what types of housing assistance may be available?
We help many people, including:
- First-time homebuyers
- Homeowners stuck in a bad mortgage
- Families worried about losing their homes
- People who receive a notice of intent to foreclose
- Renters who want to own but can't because of credit issues
We are proud to be a HUD-approved housing counseling agency serving the state of Florida.
Our goal is to provide safe, decent and affordable housing to low-income families in the community. We do this in support of HUD's five strategic goals:
- Strengthen the housing market to bolster the economy and protect consumers.
- Meet the need for quality affordable rental homes.
- Utilize housing as a platform for improving quality of life.
- Build inclusive and sustainable communities free from discrimination.
- Improve long-term sustainability.
Consumer Debt Counselors participates in and sponsors several programs to accomplish these goals. Make an appointment to speak with one of our certified housing counselors today to learn how we can help you.